Let’s create your data migration plan.
Legacy data — the information that comes from your current system — holds valuable information. Yet sometimes, that information is difficult or impossible to understand in a way that lets you act on what it’s telling you.
When companies migrate data to Salesforce, they get to take advantage of dozens of integrations, apps, and reports. We make sure you get the most out of the platform by:
- Taking a deep dive into your data. Working with your team, we look at what fields are actively used and how they’re organized. With a complete analysis, BRIO begins the process of mapping your old data to your new Salesforce instance.
- Understanding processes and workflows your team rely on. Now that we know how you keep the data, it’s time to dig into how you use it. We look for information that kicks off other processes — say, notifying the team that an opportunity is closed won — or information that can be reported on — such as leads that haven’t been contacted. We build Salesforce processes, workflows, and apps that take your custom needs into account.
- Adopting best practices. Managing data over time is easier when best practices like naming conventions, backups, validation rules, and more are in place. When we migrate data to Salesforce, we make sure the data and processes are clean and easy to maintain.
- Collaborative and iterative quality assurance and user acceptance testing. Our team gets to know your data very well, and yet no one knows it better than you. As we complete certain parts of your Salesforce project, we create a test plan that lets your team try the new functionality and make changes before it goes live.
More than sales.
Salesforce is more than sales. As a platform, Salesforce has capabilities that extend well beyond sales. If you have customers, projects, or campaigns to track, Salesforce can be customized to accommodate almost any need.
Integrate Salesforce with a third-party app or API.
- Salesforce custom API Integration
- Salesforce SAP Integration
- Shopify Salesforce Integration
- Salesforce and Quickbooks Integration
Data from any system can be migrated to Salesforce.
- Hubspot to Salesforce Migration
- Salesforce CQP Data Migration
- Zoho to Salesforce Migration
- Oracle to Salesforce Data Migration