Apprentices at BRIO learn the in’s and out’s of a tech-focused company through a part-time, paid internship with the possibility of an extension or full-time position upon completion. BRIO Interns work in a fast-paced office environment with a team of tech experts and will have the opportunity to learn about how we discover, manage, and develop projects — and then apply those skills by building pieces of real-world projects for our clients.
Successful intern candidates have:
- A keen interest in breaking into technology;
- A solid grasp of HTML & CSS;
- An understanding of the current technology ecosystem;
- The ability to solve complex problems with minimal oversight;
- An eye for design;
- Familiarity with Salesforce and content management systems (WordPress, DNN, Shopify) is a big plus.
Throughout the internship, candidates work on projects like:
- Developing user interfaces for web and software apps;
- Writing HTML & CSS for use in various web projects;
- Implementing and configuring Salesforce instances;
- Conducting quality assurance testing;
- Documenting processes and projects;
- Coding in C#, MVC, and other Microsoft technologies;
- Managing and migrating data.
We’re always looking for people who are passionate about technology and love the thrill of solving a complicated problem. Everyone on BRIO’s team:
- Creatively approaches problem solving;
- Communicates clearly, easily, and openly with both technical and non-technical people;
- Quickly adapts to and learn changing technologies and platforms;
- Stays up to date on emerging technologies and trends;
- Enjoys team collaboration, yet has the ability to work independently.
To apply, send your resume to [email protected].